Stain Colors for TWP 100 Stain:
- Cedartone (Most Popular)
- Redwood (Bright Red)
- Honeytone (Lightest)
- Rustic (Reddish/Brown)
- Pecan (Brownish cedar Color)
- Cape Cod Gray (Traditional Gray)
- Prairie Gray (Tan Gray)
TWP 100 Stain is a registered wood preservative by the Environmental Protection Agency.
TWP is the only wood stain on the market that can make claim to this!
Rated #1 By Deck Restoration Contractors!
TWP 100 Stain Exterior Wood and Deck Preservative
Manufactured in Oklahoma City by Gemini Coatings, TWP 100 has been the top stain for contractors and homeowners for 20+ years. The TWP is a combination of ingredients containing oxides pigments, natural oils, synthetic oils, EPA registered preservative to preserve your exterior wood from weather elements.
TWP 100 Stain Works By:
- Penetrating into the wood's cellular structure
- Utilizing oxide pigments to absorb the UV from the sun
- EPA registered preservative prevents mold and algae
- Enhances the natural wood grain
- Sheds water, preventing rotting and decay
- Cedar Decking, Fencing and Houses
- Pressure Treated Pine
- Redwood Decking, Fences, and Houses
- Log Cabins
- Shake and Shingles
TWP 100 Stain is not available in all states due to VOC laws.